Here is a live brief I participated in for NMC albums...


I maid several different designs for it.
The music is described as: contemporary classical (experimental) music.






Here I leave you the link to the music, quite interesting pieces...

















My ideas;

'Out of all the aspects that this music can be considered I have summed up that it is at most very experimental. After listening and analysing the four tracks the most outstanding words were, potent, surprising, structured and seductive. Mixing these four adjectives and representing them visually gave a me a big start and inspiration for my work. I created various experimental art pieces, firstly on the computer and then handmade as I though the process with this music would be similar. Collage really inspired me while listening to the 4 tracks, it’s a technique that lets you express many different things. My goals where to visualise something structured but at the same time very experimental.  This is how by playing with collage and colours in different ways I got a communicating visual images for 
this music.'




I also designed the actual cover of the cd...ended up playing a lot with it